Yay! TGIF and I got tagged by the wonderful Kym! wahooo :D
The Honest Scrap Award:
First, tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know, but that are true. Second, tag 10 people with the award (im just going to tag everyone for kicks, and because i looove learning about new people)!
1) I am probably the most oblivious person you could ever meet, and this has been proven during so many different adventures with the boyf - i.e. not noticing a demolished car with broken glass everywhere within steps from me; mike telling me to look at a stranger's abnormally large legs and me needing to point directly at the man while saying (rather loudly) "who HIM??"; etc....
2) I have ridiculously thick hair that always gets commented on while getting it cut, but while many people crave voluminous locks i cant stand it!
3) I dont like wearing jeans or socks, not because they dont look good but id always rather be wearing a sun dress and sandals/flip flops.
4) Im always the one who likes to "overdress" for whatever occassion. i guess im a dress to impress at all times kind of girl, like whenever going out for a dinner date with girlfriends im always clad in flowing garments and jewlery while theyre in jeans and a simple top :P
5) I have lived in boston all my life and cannot wait to move as i finish college (1 more year!) - i want to live where the sun actually stays out for most of the year, preferably by the beach in San Diego.
6) I've always been a water baby/beach bum. when i was little id always be the first to jump right in the pool/ocean, and then stay there until my fingers were beyond raisins.
7) I went skydiving when i was 18 for my boyf's 21st bday and had to lie to my strict asian mother so that she wouldnt FLIP OUT. and she still doesnt know to this day hahah, oh i love you muma dearest<3
8) I love risk taking/risk takers - big or small. one of the easiest and smallest risks that im fond of is being open/up for trying as many crazy cuisines as i can (as long as its not one of those "delicacy" dishes that is potentially and dangerously fatal, im not stupid crazy!)
9) Besides my regular job on my college campus, i intern one day a week as a marketing assistant in a very small architecture firm and i could not be happier being exposed to so many gorgeous building structures.
10) I've come to love blogging more than i even expected, and that's 99% thanks to all of the amazing bloggers who comment and post such insipiring/interesting/entertaining/artistic/creative pieces. thank you guys so much for being AWESOME!
 open your first photo folder
 now scroll to the tenth photo
 post that photo and story on your blog
hahah omgosh im so glad that over the thousands of photos i have stored, it ended up being this one :) this pic was in my "20th birthday" folder when mike (my boyf of almost 4 years now!) was, naturally, so wonderful and took me to VT for a weekend of snowboarding! i had only been once before and he had never, but we always wanted to take lessons together and this was the most perfect opportunity. we stayed at this fabulous hotel in Stratton with a heated outdoor pool+hot tub (hot tubbing outdoors + snow mountains everywhere in the distance = incredible), and then cozied in our bed each night across from an amazing fireplace. our first night alone we did everything i love about winter - made smores, drank cold ale, ate crepes, had a snowball fight, and watched christmas movies whilest sipping hot coco with mini mallows. VT is seriously such an amazing site with its protected green/natural environment, i def recommend visiting!